In this Page:
A 2 Week Course on Tech Entrepreneurship and Investment at UC Berkeley and Silicon Valley Haas School of Business || University of California, Berkeley. Dates To Be Announced.
The Tech Entrepreneurship and Investment will engage promising entrepreneurs, business executives, and public sector administrators from Asia, Middle East and North Africa to support transformative impact, job creation and service as mentors and inspirational role models. The program will provide exposure to the concept and practice of entrepreneurship at the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley and at established companies and startups in Silicon Valley. Participants will be selected through a rigorous online application process, and provided with the opportunity to spend two weeks in the Bay Area, involving both conceptual and hands-on instruction at the Haas School of Business and Silicon Valley. In the first week, at the Haas School of Business, program participants will hear and engage world-class experts as they discuss best practices on establishing, operating, and sustaining new businesses, including sessions on entrepreneurship, innovation, design thinking, structuring a company, building effective and socially responsible organizations, financing, legal issues, and other topics. In the second week, program participants will tour Silicon Valley, visiting entrepreneurs and their startups, incubators and accelerators, venture capitalists, angels, lawyers and business leaders at established companies. Participants will receive a certificate from the Haas School of Business upon completion of the program. For news coverage of the July 2016 session please click here. If you have any questions about the program or application please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Purpose and Objectives
- “The Program is a very good program for entrepreneurs … Visiting different sites helped us network much more effectively.”
- “The program was really excellent. I didn’t expect what would happen. Everything was amazing.”
- “The program was very informative. The concepts are really clear and show you how to transform a small company into an enterprise.”
- “I think it was very useful and efficient. I really learned a lot and I hope to use this newly acquired knowledge and skills in practice.”
- “I learned quite a lot. I think the program was very well organized.”
Rationale and Urgency of the Program
Visitor & Lodging Information
For this session, attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
The most popular lodging for visitors to Berkeley are:
For additional lodging choices please click here.